He is babbling more and more. It sounds like alphabet soup pouring out of his mouth. Ken was changing his diaper one day and calling for assistance when he imitated Ken and said, "Sawnaaaa." He is also learning to tease. He will playfully tease you. The other morning I was trying to fix my hair and he kept taking the brush and would run away with it. I would go and grab it back and he would giggle. We continued this game until I was finished. Then he realized it was over and brought the brush back into the bathroom and placed it where it belongs. I thanked him and he was so proud of himself that he clapped and clapped.
He opens the fench doors out to the patio. He watched Ken water the plants one day and now he grabs the water can and walks around and pretends to water the plants. He likes to hang out on the patio and talk to anyone and everyone as they pass by. The handles on the french doors are the same throughout the house so he too knows how to open the bathroom doors. Not good when you need to be alone!!
He is also starting to "play" with his toys. He will drive the trucks, play with the animals inside the bard, and ride around on his trucks. He received a wagon full of blocks for his birthday and now takes out the blocks and sits inside the wagon. We will pull him around the house. I think we may need to get him a real wagon.
We are so blessed to have a happy and healthy little boy. We wish we lived closer to everyone so you all could share in these special changes. We love and miss you all. Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I didn't recognize the name of the tune he was playing. How he has developed in his walking! Carrying things as well as walking. Very cute.
Post a Comment