Sunday, January 31, 2010
Organization
One of my goals for 2010 was to get organized! I am a "pile" person. (I think I inherited this trait from someone!) I will set something down and then continue to add to the pile until I decide to make another pile and then another and before I know it...I feel as if I have lost control of everything. Fortunately, our home is only three bedrooms so it doesn't take too long to get things back in order. Anyway..I wanted to try my best to stay on top of things and the biggest challenge we faced were all of Steven's toys. They were taking over our living room and he wasn't playing in his bedroom. We bought a shelving unit from Target and I spent some time organizing all of his toys into shelves or baskets. Now everything has a place and it is so easy picking up in the evenings too! We have found he plays with all of his toys now and he knows where they belong.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
his room looks awesome! it's adorable! great job - can't wait to see it!
I like his room too. The little table is cute. We love the canvas containers too. Our house would be a disaster without them.
I can't imagine who you got the "pile" thing from. Ha! Ha! I think I am going to go through some of mine this weekend between working on teaching assignments. I love the table and chairs. Can't wait to see in person next month.
Post a Comment