Cute story....
Steven has been very adamant to not say his name. We were hoping when Uncle Stephen was here he would say it however that didn't work. He will refer to himself as "baby" which is part my fault because for some reason I would call him Baby Steven.
Well, last night we were getting ready for bed and I was telling Steven how Daddy wanted to name you Artie but your name isn't Artie it's Steven. Next thing you knew....
"my nnnnnmmmm Artie"
"Uh, no.....It's Steven."
"I Artie"
So today we were at the playground and the little girl said her name was Mollie so what does my delightful son say in response,
"I Artie!!!!!!!" (Turns and smiles at me!!)
1 comment:
That is so funny.....better watch out it might stick. Courtney was called Robbin Bobbin for years because her Daddy called her that once in front of some friends. His nickname for her.
Post a Comment