Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Zoo????Farm?????That's what they call it!

My mom found a place in Freeport, Minnesota where they have a "zoo" which was started by one man who loved exotic animals.  His family continues to run the place today.  Since the weather was uncooperative, we decided to give it a try.  I must say, I did not wear appropriate footwear for the muddy, rainy, and windy conditions.  They had a variety of animals from penguins, camels, to reindeer.  I was under the impression they would be in their habitat, you know, kind of like Animal Kingdom.  So, I was a bit surprised at what was there but the boys had fun, and that is all that matters!  I did ruin my pair of sandals!
The boys took off immediately and started to chase the free roaming chickens.



Steven didn't understand why the chickens didn't want to play with him.  I heard him say, "But, I love you!" 









High Five, We made it through the muddy slop to get around the camels.

The camels were very interested in Steven's pacifier.









 

No comments: