Our crib arrived this week!!! I rushed home from school on Wednesday to find our crib and mattress outside our door. Fortunately I was able to push everything inside. Ken wasn't arriving home until after 6:00 so.....I started the assembly process without him. I guess you could say I was a "little" excited. In fact, when Ken did arrive home, he found my keys still in the lock. Oops!! Anyway, I had most of the crib assembled but needed to wait for Ken to help with the last steps. We were down to the final step when something didn't look right! Not a shock!! Ken was determined there was something wrong with the crib and how it was shipped. I became very frustrated thinking we would have to wait for Mel to come down to help us. Well...we decided to eat dinner and tackle the problem later. While eating, Ken was looking over the directions and noticed that "maybe" his loving, very pregnant wife may hav
e mixed something up from the beginning. We changed the "little" mistake and smoothly the crib came together. I was very proud of Ken and his mechanical skills!! I knew he could do it!! We love the crib. Thank you so much Mel and Ellen. It is beautiful!!!!!
5 comments:
Yea!! So excited about the blog! And the crib looks great! You should post of picture of you and Ken... we want to see mommy!!
Love you,
courtney
Nize. Brother-man putting stuff together. Crib looks nice.
Looks good, who would've known you were all so handy. You better put something heavy in there to try it out, we wouldn't want "zachary" to fall threw his first night. :) We want full body pictures not these waist up teasers. Seriously, hope everything continues to go well.
Love ya,
Sonja
I am so glad you started a blog. I can't wait to keep up with both of the little Long boys! I was so excited that we saw Ken while we were in Orlando and I am so happy that you liked our gift.
Lawson's MeMe
Shawna, got your blog form Sonja, was hoping to see pictures of you in all your glory. Can't wait for your little fellow to be here. Take care, janet johnson
Post a Comment