Friday, November 2, 2007

Baby Class



Ken and I have successfully completed our second week of prepared childbirth classes. Our classes are held at the Celebration Hospital every Thursday from 6:30-9:00 for four weeks. We have truly learned some new and interesting information. I'm not quite sure if we were prepared to hear everything but we are really beginning to realize our little guy will be here soon! We received a tour of the delivery rooms and postpartum rooms. The delivery rooms all have a plasma television. Ken was happy to see this! I don't think we will have much time for television viewing but it's nice to know it is there. Once our little guy is born we are moved to the postpartum room. This room is much smaller but we will all be able to stay together. The hospital has two suites and they are given on a first come basis. I told Ken to make sure he asks as soon as we are admitted to see if the room is available!


I know many of you have been wanting to see a picture of me. We have taken some but everytime I look at the pictures I am disgusted. I know I look different in the mirror than in the picture!!!! Ken keeps reminding me that I am 9 months pregnant and I am suppose to look like this. I however always thought I would look like the pregnant celebreties. Not the case....especially when you are 5'2 have no abdomen space to begin with. Anyway, here is the most recent picture of me. I am 34 weeks pregnant.

7 comments:

Jason and Sonja Schwiderski said...

I honestly think you look great. Other than the tummy, you can't even tell you are expecting. It's getting closer.

Courtney Long said...

Yea! A new blog update! What has the doctor said? Does he think you'll go to 40 weeks? Have you decided on a name yet? (monogramming you know!) How are you feeling? I was so uncomfortable the last 3-4 weeks!

You look so cute!! This is such a special time. Thanks for letting us share in it with the blog.

love you,
courtney

Louise A Ferry said...

You do not look as bad as you think. Do you remember the pictures of me when I was pregnant with Sonja and Kane? Much bigger!! I wish I could see how you look in person, but pictures are also good. Planning the trip for December.

Mom

The Moerkes said...

I think you look beautiful. I am glad you finally updated. I am sending you a package this week so keep on eye on the mailbox.

Teresa

Celebration Longs said...

Thanks for checking our blog. I will be 36 weeks on Tuesday. I go to the doctor on Monday. Thank you Teresa for the box of clothes. They are adorable!!

Linda said...

Congratulations! A little early and a bit of surprise! He is beautiful - Teresa shared the picture! I told her I feel like a new Grandma again! Love Linda

Keila said...

You look great! And CONGRATULATIONS on the early arrival. So happy for both of you! Thank you for the pics, he is precious. Talk to you soon and Happy Thanksgiving Long FAMILY!
Love, Keila