Sunday, November 11, 2007

Baby Shower

Ken and I were invited to a BBQ at a friend's house, Nancy Weiss. We showed up and found a "surprise" baby shower waiting for us. I should rephrase this and say a surprise shower for me since Ken was involved with the plans too. It was wonderful!! Stacey Couch, Jenn Bundy, and Nancy had worked very hard on the shower plans from the invitations to the favors. Everyone brought a dish and even Edi (Nancy's husband) was busy grilling some delicious burgers.







Our Florida friends "family" were there: Sandy, Emily, Betsey, Sara, Mindy, Stacey, Mike & Michael, Laura & Michael, Pat, Stephen, Jenn, & Adam, Jenn, and of course or hosts Nancy, Edi, Johanna, & Willy. It is hard living away from family and my girlfriends; Keila & Teresa. So, we are blessed to have such wonderful friends in our lives down here too!!!!





Ken and I received many wonderful gifts. Thank you to everyone!!








Stacey is due December 9th and I am due December 11th!!

1 comment:

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

I love the pics! Wish I could of been there :( His room looks great.