Thursday, January 31, 2008

Grandma and Me


Grandma Ferry made another trip down to visit Steven. She has really helped me with attempting to put Steven on a schedule and getting him to eat more. This has been very difficult since he was only eating 2 oz. every two hours. We changed his nipple size and burp more often so now he can eat 3 oz. and holds off longer between feedings. I am still unable to get him to sleep in his crib. He really loves his mommy and wants to be next to her at all times but I know deep down it is me and I need to stick to one bed and a schedule before I go back to work March 3rd. In the meantime, Steven has loved having Grandma around.




Here's Grandma reading a book to Steven.





Dale flew down too! He was glad to get away from the bitter cold of Minnesota.

Steven smiling and talking to Grandma!

4 comments:

LAKER LONGS said...

Steven was looking at his Grandma Ferry with real adoration. It's great that they've bonded. We are looking forward to spending quality time with Steven and his parents next month. Much Love, Ellen & Mel

Celebration Longs said...

We can't wait to see you all. Hopefully it won't take us too long to drive up.

Louise A Ferry said...

I need to get the picture from you of him looking up at me. The picture that I have where I am reading to him shows that he is not very happy, attention span is short yet. Your picture hides that somewhat.

Celebration Longs said...

Mom, I will make copies of the picture and send them back with Kane.