We went to bed and Steven let us sleep in until 7:40!!! He was in rare form on Christmas morning!!! We looked in our stockings to see what Santa brought and then we opened the Long gifts. Steven enjoyed standing on his gifts. He climbed up, stood up, and laughed and laughed. We couldn't believe what we were watching. Grandmother said she liked Steven when he was feisty.....well.....Grandmother got her wish!!! After presents we ate a yummy breakfast casserole and kissed daddy goodbye. (I guess families want to visit Disney on Christmas!!) Amber and I took Steven over to the park to play and then we packed up and headed to Ken's resort to swim and spend some time with him. Later that evening we had a delicious turkey dinner and a game of Clue!!!
Thank you to all our friends and family for the beautiful Christmas cards, well wishes, and gifts. May you all have a wonderful, peaceful, and prosperous 2009!
Christmas Eve 2008
Christmas Eve 2008
3 comments:
LOVE the PJs! So cute! Wow, Amber is almost as tall as Ken! Your Christmas sounds just cozy! By the way, I really like your glasses. :)
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Wow, I can't believe how Amber has grown. Ken, she is awfully close to you in height. I am so glad the pj's fit. They are so cute!!! Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment