Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boardwalk

We went to the Boardwalk on Saturday. We took Steven to the playground first. He had a blast and was even brave with the steep slide. Then we went to the Brewery for dinner which was delicious and the beer was good too! We walked around the boardwalk and let Steven get out and explore. I am just loving this stage. He has so much personality and everything is a new adventure. He is beginning to test his physical abilities which makes me nervous. I am a big promoter of "good choices" and following proper playground etiquette. Our child today decided to ignore everything. He climbed UP the slide and then proceeded to go back down HEAD first all while giggling. Then he started to stop himself before he got to the bottom and crawl over the side. Yup...not "good choices!"





"Mmmm....what can I do next?"

1 comment:

Courtney Long said...

we had so much fun with ya'll last week! lawson misses steven already!