Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cocoa Beach

We went to Cocoa Beach for a day of swimming, boogie boarding, and family fun! We stayed at the Holiday Inn Oceanfront. The hotel was extremely affordable and the location was perfect. We will talk about the luxurious star rating later!!! Amber and Ken had a blast in the ocean. Steven was very upset when Amber went out to catch some waves. He wanted to go with her so I took him out deeper and we jumped the waves. He giggled the entire time!!!






The hotel also has a kiddie pool themed with a pirate ship. It was perfect!!! Steven likes to go down the water slides. He is getting very comfortable in the water and will be ready for swim lessons next week.






I asked him what a pirate says and he said, "Aaarrrrggghhhh!!!!"


We brought our pack n play for Steven to sleep in. I was attempting to put him down and he had other ideas!!!


2 comments:

StaceyC said...

Love the video!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Pictures are awesome!!

Courtney Long said...

such a funny video of steven! lol!! glad ya'll had a great time!