I took Steven to the doctor on Tuesday for his 2 year check up. This was his best trip by far!!! He stood on the scale like a big boy and let the nurse measure his height and head. Everything looks great. He is in the 53rd percentile for height and weight. His head is still rather large, 74th percentile, and I think that is why he looks so much bigger than he really is. He weighs 28.4 lbs. and is 34 inches tall.
I have been concerned for some time about his language and while the doctor is going through the milestone checklist she was telling me how a 2 year old needs to say between 20-50 words and should be able to phrase two-words together. I always thought there was a certain number of two-word phrases but there is no set number. Anyway, Steven was bored so he blurts out, "Mom, I go!" It was very funny. Needless to say he is a healthy and happy little boy. Ken and I are very thankful!!!!
1 comment:
Yea, Steven! What a big boy!
Post a Comment