Steven has never been a fan of haircuts!! He would scream hysterically while the hairdresser would attempt to cut his hair. I have tried everything from having him sit in a fun race car while watching cartoons to watching mommy get her hair cut first with my hairdresser. Nothing seemed to work until I introduced bribery!! We went downtown to the local barber shop. I intentionally left early so we could walk around the lake and look at the Christmas decorations. He was watching the ice skaters when suddenly he noticed the "Cho0-Choo!" So....I told him the choo-choo was taking a nap and when he wakes up we can go for a ride but first we need to go and get our hair cut. He nodded his head in agreement and off we went. His little lip was quivering but he made it through an entire cut without screaming!
As you can see his hair was OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!! He looks very much like his daddy except for the curly hair. Ken had curls in the back of his head when he was younger but he says it was not like Steven's hair. I have naturally curly hair and Grandpa Ferry had very, very curly hair. So it appears he has received the Ferry hair! Ugghhhh!!!! I guess it is better than no hair...right daddy?

Here is a side profile pic of his curls. There was no way I was going to take his Christmas picture with this hair.

My mom was a little sad when I told her I was cutting the hair. She likes the curls but I reassured her....they were not going anywhere!
1 comment:
oh wow - i had no idea he had curly hair! i think it's adorable!!!
Post a Comment