Friday, July 2, 2010
Updates Coming Soon
We have been very busy the past few weeks traveling and visiting family so I have not had an opportunity to update. I was hoping to get caught up but Steven has been sick all week and now he has an ear infection. He had to have his first antibiotic today! Hopefully he will be feeling better soon and I can do some blogging. For now...Have a safe and fun 4th of July!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh goodness - I guess we jinxed it the other day when we were talking about how healthy Steven has been! I hope Lawson didn't give him any germs! Hope you all get better soon!
I think I did jinx him! No....I think that is what happens when you travel for two weeks with a toddler who gets off schedule.
All is well now! Hope we can see you in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment