We have been very busy. I went back to work two weeks ago and last week was our first week with students. I have 22 students and they are all wonderful. Steven is still crying when he goes to "school" but we are hoping that will change soon. He really needs to go consistently and that will happen now that I am working too!
Amber arrived Friday night and we have been rearranging and unpacking. She is going to spend the year with us and go to school down here. We are so thankful for this opportunity for all of us! It was different having her with grocery shopping yesterday....much easier. Steven LOVES having his big sister around too. I must admit...Ken and I are happy Steven has someone else to play with...I just hope she doesn't get too worn out!
Will post pics soon!
1 comment:
sounds like a lot of excitement! good luck with your new school year!
Post a Comment