Steven desperately needed a haircut, so I hauled him to Great Clips, bribed him to sit quietly, and then proceeded to watch in horror as the lady gave him a "buzz cut". I was left with no choice...go next door to Target, buy Steven his airplane that I had promised, and then I found a Santa hat to cover the cut! Steven loved the Santa hat but it was a child's size...normal head size for a kid, but my son has a BIG head so the had wouldn't fit correctly. I tried to get it off his head, but he refused and wanted to wear it all while saying, "Ho Ho Ho" as we walked aimlessly walked around the store. We made it home and I cut the hat in the back along the seam so it would fit.
As it turned out...we didn't even take the pictures anyway that evening!!
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Love all the updates! Is your camera fixed?? Lawson got a bad haircut before Thanksgiving, and I left the store is TEARS. I cried for two hours. I even called the manager afterward I was so upset. I feel (a little) silly now, but I understand how you feel!
No new camera yet. I still have to see if they can fix it before I go out and buy another.
Post a Comment