We had a wonderful morning with Daddy today. We went over to Disney's Polynesian Resort for breakfast and then we came home so daddy could open his present before he had to go to work. Ken is a very simple man and doesn't need much so I wanted to give him something that was sentimental for Steven's first Father's Day with his daddy so I made a photo book for him.
Steven trying to eat the book.
Reading the sport's section while we wait.
Down by the docks.
Steven enjoyed watching the boats come and go. We are going to have a special Father's Day dinner next week when Amber arrives. Amber and Steven have the most compassionate, loving, and caring father. We love you Ken!!!
Happy Father's Day Grandfather! Thank you for everything you do for us. We love You!!
4 comments:
I love that first picture. He is growing like a weed! We enjoyed visiting with you during our Disney trip and loved getting to meet the little guy in person.
Also, Happy Father's Day Ken!
Great pictures. I want to see more of mom and steven on here though!
Great idea about breakfast! I LOVED the breakfast there. Sweet idea for father's day. :)
Post a Comment