Are you ready for some football??!!??!!! I love the start of the football season and each year I have high hopes for the purple pride of Minnesota to take home a Superbowl Championship!!! However, the Vikings performance last night will not get us there. Oh well, I am a true fan and will continue to support and cheer on my Vikings!!!!
Thanks Grandma for sending me my first jersey!!!
"Did you just say something about my team?"
"You better watch out! I'll get you!!!"
6 comments:
So cute! Love his Jersey but I may have to get him a green one for his birthday!! Did you catch the Birds first game of the season???
No...but Ken just told me they beat the crap out of another team. Doesn't matter....it was just the first game.
Too cute!
I know your comment, "I am a true fan," must clearly be a swipe at Ken, whose latter-day Colts love overflows and obscures and betrays his Bears heritage.
;-)
Pyke, You are good!!! I think you may know my husband well.
shawna, he is SUCH a DOLL!! those cheeks are priceless! i miss him so much! i can't believe he will be a YEAR old the next time i see him! :(
Post a Comment