Steven waiting patiently for our table to be ready.
He was such a good boy at breakfast. We are going through a bit of a new stage which I am not enjoying. He wants to feed himself and eat table food. Not a problem if he would chew it! I have been giving him tastes of almost everything we are eating. He still struggles with the chewing concept. He tried some of the Mickey Mouse waffles and the breakfast potatoes.
Mickey getting ready for the "parade" around the restaurant.
Here's Lilo. He was very unsure at first and then he made up his mind. He did not like her!He was such a good boy at breakfast. We are going through a bit of a new stage which I am not enjoying. He wants to feed himself and eat table food. Not a problem if he would chew it! I have been giving him tastes of almost everything we are eating. He still struggles with the chewing concept. He tried some of the Mickey Mouse waffles and the breakfast potatoes.
Mickey getting ready for the "parade" around the restaurant.
3 comments:
Very cute!
Sounds like a great family outing! Funny story about him crying when the pizza man left!
I cry when the pizza man leaves too. Tell little guy not to be embarrassed.
Post a Comment