Sunday, October 26, 2008
Trick or Treating at Sea World
Today I met up with Stacey, Mike, Michael, and Evan at Sea World. Steven and Evan wore their costumes. Stacey has tried to get Michael to wear his but he has no desire to dress like a pirate. (Which he insisted he be!) Sea World has a Halloween Show and a lane where kids can get free candy. Steven slept through the candy and half of the Halloween Show with the Count from Sesame Street. I was happy we were able to get one picture of the boys together.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
precious outfit! where did you get it??
There's a good story to that. I sewed him a scarecrow outfit. It took me about one month to "almost" finish it. One day he woke up from his nap and I wanted to try the pants before I finished the waist. Well...they were humongous! I realized I didn't have time to make alterations so I ordered it from One Step Ahead. I need to take a picture of him in the one I made and the one I bought. It's easier to buy one!!
Post a Comment