Happy Halloween!! Steven celebrated his 1st Halloween dressed up as a scarecrow. Daddy started the day off taking him to Animal Kingdom while Mommy worked. (This was their 1st big outing together. Ken was great...bless his heart. He got to the park and realized he forgot to put socks and shoes on Steven. He went to four different gift shops looking for a pair of socks. He did finally find some. He was so preoccupied with forgetting the socks that he then realized he had forgotten to look at where he had parked. Ooops...He did successfully find the car right away and the two of them made it home safely!)

After school we decorated his pumpkin and then set of to go trick or treating. We basically went for an evening walk and then stopped at our babysitter Jennifer's house.

Steven and his babysitter Jennifer. We love Jennifer!!!

Daddy and Steven

I bought this instrument kit for Steven's birthday. We were suppose to wrap it but of course I left it on the livingroom floor today and he spotted it. He was really cute. We opened it and took out all the different instruments. His eyes were very big and he had an endless smile!

Here we are getting some candy.
4 comments:
Love that pumpkin. The first one I have seen with a pacifier. Just wait till next year when he can actually eat the candy!!
Now do you need to buy more presents?
great picture of ken and steven!
I like the instrument kit. As soon as we live in a place where sound is not the issue it currently is, I am going to buy Lawson something like that. He especially liked the drum back when we did Kindermusic.
Post a Comment