Saturday, November 1, 2008

11 Months Old

Steven was 11 months old on the 14th of October. (Yes, it was a couple weeks ago!) Anyway, I have been trying to get a video of him walking. He took his first steps two weeks ago. Ken and I had an agreement that we wouldn't tell each other if we saw the steps first. We wanted to experience it together. Steven took three steps then landed on his butt. He continues to only take about three steps. I'm not sure if we can call this walking?! He keeps trying and soon enough he will be taking off. I did finally get a little video to show off his walking skills.



He just got his eight tooth too. This time it was his top molar. It looks like
a shark tooth for the moment. He has finally learned how to use the teeth to help him chew too. He eats cheerios, puffs, mashed potatoes, gravy, grilled cheese, shredded chicken, and tastes of almost anything we are eating. He is getting pretty good with the sippy cups and holding his own bottles. Our little guy is growing up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - he's moving really good! can't wait to see you guys next week!

Dave Long said...

Shawna -- 3 steps is walking!!!! You can write it down when he started. WooHOOO! Congratulations Steven. Oh boy, get ready though. They are a lot harder to catch when they are walking.

StaceyC said...

Yeah Steven!! I think that was totally 4 1/2 before falling!!! GO STEVEN!! I can't stand how big they are getting!!!! Can't wait for the party!