Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Haircut

While we were celebrating Steven's birthday we took him to the Disney Barber Shop off of Main Street at the Magic Kingdom for his first haircut. Our friends Mark and Jen took their kids and even Lawson got his first haircut there too! They do an amazing job and once they are finished they give you a certificate and Mickey ears with First Haircut embroidered on the back. I was a little nervous. I didn't want him to stop looking like a baby!!!! His haircut ended up being more expensive then we had anticipated. Someone stole his Nike tennis shoes from our stroller!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures! i'm glad we waited; it was worth it!

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

sooo Handsome

Louise A Ferry said...

I am so glad that I was able to take part in the special occasion. So much better in person than through pictures. I had a wonderfule time and miss all of you. It was a very special day.