Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just Like His Cuz

Steven wants to be just like his big cousin Lawson. Dave and Courtney recently showed a picture of Lawson helping his MeMe with the dishes. Lawson was sitting on the door of the dishwasher. Well, I was making our lunches and putting away breakfast dishes. I went to get something from the pantry and when I turned around this is what I found.
We can't close the refrigerator fast enough either. I think he likes the cool feeling from the containers.

4 comments:

Louise A Ferry said...

Very precious pictures. Your door won't last long that way. The video was also great!!

Anonymous said...

haha! our boys like to climb i think!

Dave Long said...

Lawson also likes to pull the drawer out underneath the oven. He sits on the cutting boards in there. The other day he was bouncing up and down and the drawer sort of broke. Just one more thing I have to fix before we sell the house. He's no longer allowed to play there. Lawson likes to play with the silverware in the dishwasher so be careful if there are any knives or anything in there.

Celebration Longs said...

Yes...Steven likes the silverware too. We took all the knives and place them on the top shelf. If we latch the dishwasher he will move the knob and turn it on. He does like his little cupboard full of tupperware but now he crawls inside and has difficulties getting out.