Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Birthday Giggles


Steven will be turning 1 in nine more days. Last night my friend and coworker Charlotte stopped by to drop of a birthday present for Steven. We decided to have him open an "early" present since he will have more to open on his big day. It was a precious moment. Thank you Charlotte and Kathy!!!













6 comments:

Linda said...

OMG - I LOVE his laugh! It is hard to believe he will be a year old soon.

Joy said...

Those birthday giggles are just too cute!
Lawson's MeMe

Louise A Ferry said...

The giggles are great!! Can't wait to see him in a few days. I think the adults had as much or more fun that he did. Jenny is looking for the source of the giggles.

Anonymous said...

what a great video! he's just adorable!!

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

He is soo precious! I loved the giggles, he will have soo much fun on his birthday!

Anonymous said...

he's growing up so fast!!! FYI the guy in the 16th picture down sitting with steve is HOT!! lol