I almost forgot about the shuttle launch tonight but thanks to Ken sending me a text we were able to go outside and see a spectacular launch! It was the perfect night for the launch. You were able to see the two rocket boosters separate from the shuttle. Steven had more fun running around in his pj's and chasing the older boys.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Shuttle Launch
I almost forgot about the shuttle launch tonight but thanks to Ken sending me a text we were able to go outside and see a spectacular launch! It was the perfect night for the launch. You were able to see the two rocket boosters separate from the shuttle. Steven had more fun running around in his pj's and chasing the older boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow - those are REALLY good pictures! it seems like the weather was a LOT better than the time when we were there for the last night launch. cool!
I am so envious. Seeing a shuttle launch is on my bucket list.
Post a Comment