Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Visit from Uncle Jon

Uncle Jon flew down to spend his spring break with us. I'm thrilled he enjoyed himself because he returned to a blizzard, flooding, and a week of sandbagging. He lives up in Fargo, ND. We keep checking in on him and so far he is doing well. We love you Uncle Jon and stay safe!

My mom and Jon arrived late Tuesday night. Then they watched Steven on Wednesday while Ken and I went to work. Steven was great with them. He really enjoyed hanging out with them and it was nice for them to be able to spend some time alone with Steven. I think he may be outgrowing his stranger anxiety.

We took Jon to downtown Celebration to walk around and have something to eat at one of the local restaurants. Steven had to show him his favorite part to downtown...the FOUNTAINS!!!!!


No comments: