Monday, October 5, 2009

Daddy's Shoes


Steven decided to get ready for work this morning too!

You may notice Steven is still not communicating clearly. His single word vocabulary has increased but I feel he is delayed with his two-word phrases especially compared to his friends who are all around the same age. He will say, "bye everybody", "Oh, man", "Uh, oh", and "All done". My school's speech and language pathologist is giving me some more information but I will mention my concern with the doctor at his two year check-up in November.


4 comments:

Dave Long said...

Awww. He's cute. Cousin Lawson enjoyed this video too. I think Ken is still pretty much limited to two-word phrases so I wouldn't worry too much about Steven.

Stephen M. Long said...

Real sweet--Steven's speech is kind of jazzy with a little of its own logic. (I think that is probably not unusual at that age.) It reminds me of Boomhauer on King of the Hill.
-Stephen M. Long

Celebration Longs said...

Thanks guys! and Stephen yes..It does in fact sound like Boomhauer!! Too funny!!

courtney said...

cute video, shawna!