I had the first few days booked with activities. Thursday night we went downtown for a haircut, then we attended a colleague's birthday dinner while watching Celebration's homecoming parade. Steven loved the parade, enjoyed his dinner, but HATED his haircut!!!
Friday night, Stacey, Mike, and the kids (Newest Couch too...Kennedy Grace) stopped over for some pizza. Then we went downtown for Celebration's Rocktoberfest! We had a week of record highs so it was a very hot and humid evening. I took Steven on his first train ride and then we tried to catch some leaves while the fell from the lamp posts off of Main Street.
Steven loved baby Kennedy!!! He was always taking little peeks inside her carrier!!!
By Saturnday morning I was tired!!! I had plans to meet some friends over at Epcot for the Food & Wine Festival but it was too hot so we canceled and stayed home. I did hit the outlets that afternoon. Steven needed some fall clothes.
Sunday had finally arrived and I was officially exhausted and over being a single parent. Ken couldn't have come home any sooner. We missed him and I appreciate all he does around the house to help and take care of us!
So...I was thinking, maybe it's my turn for a weekend getaway. Anyone want to join me?
2 comments:
You absolutely deserve a getaway. Where do you think you'll go?
Thanks Jennifer!! There is a small problem with the idea of a getaway..He will be 2 in a couple weeks and I have never been away from him for a night. I have also been the one to get up with him every morning...Kind of pathetic but I think the problem is ME!!! I need to get the courage and just go!!! Ken and Steven will survive.
Post a Comment