Steven has recently taken a strong interest in trains. It started when we were at his friend Casey's house. He saw her trains and did not want to play with anything else. She had a train table and then some tracks on a smaller table. One of the trains was from a Polar Express set and played music so he enjoyed pushing the top of the car and dancing to the music too.
Yesterday was Celebration's porch and yard sale. We had a table set up next to the gym where the Disney Liquidation sale was taking place. All of our items sold within the first two hours but while we were there the man next to us was selling Thomas train pieces for $2.00 each. I was finally able to get over there to take a look and he told me to take them all for $3.oo. Now, I don't know much about the Thomas trains except that each has a name but what I love is how they are hooked up with the magnets. This makes it so easy for Steven. He has been playing with them non-stop. I was thinking the beginning Thomas set will be the perfect gift for his 2nd birthday which is coming soon!!!!
2 comments:
We would love to get the mentioned train set for
Steven for his bday. Let us know if that would be ok. The pictures are darling. Hope school is going well.
School is going well. I really love teaching 4th grade. The kids are still sweet and they can READ!
Steven would love the train set if you want to get that for him. Thank You so much!! The invitations have been ordered and the party is scheduled for Sat., November 14th.
Post a Comment