Saturday, April 19, 2008

Five Months Old


Steven turned five months on April 14th!  It's amazing to think that five months ago he was born.  Many of you know how small Steven was.  I would take him out when he was a few months old and many people would tell me he looked like a newborn or they would comment how tiny he was.  After a while, these remarks began to bother me.  I couldn't wait until people would stop commenting on his size.  Well, last Sunday while we were at church, a woman asked how old he was.  I told her he was turning five months on Monday.  She then replied that she thought he was six months old.  I was so excited!!!!  Then today while finalizing his baptism outfit the woman at the store thought he was six months too!!  Even though he may look like he is six months old, he still has a difficult time filling out the six month outfits.  He is long and slender.  Think he takes after his father.  Obviously, he doesn't get that from me!!!!!!
I have always taken his picture on his monthly birthdate.  I will put him on his green lounger and place the Mickey next to him as you have seen through previous pictures.  Well, I went to take the picture on the 14th and the batteries in my camera were dead.  We do not have rechargeable batteries so I had to have Ken pick up some batteries on his way home from work which was around 10:30p.m.  We then took Steven out of his crib and placed him on the pillow.  Poor guy!!!  Luckily this did not wake him!

3 comments:

Dave Long said...

Awww. Happy 5 month birthday lil guy! I've noticed how much older he is looking these days. Will you please post all five of the monthly pictures you have taken so we can see his progress.

Celebration Longs said...

I can do that!!!!

Courtney Long said...

I can't wait to see the little guy!! See you this weekend. :)