Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rolling Over

Ken and I have been very delighted with Steven's development and growth. We are thrilled his is such a happy baby.   I have read the books and am quite aware that each child develops at their own pace HOWEVER sometimes it becomes a LITTLE difficult to wait patiently for Steven to develop certain skills such as....ROLLING OVER!!!!!  He rolled over from his back to tummy early.  It only happened once....I've been waiting.....no go.  He gets up to his side and then decides.....NOPE....I'm a little tired, think I'll take a break...and maybe suck my thumb for a little while.  
 
 We have put him on his tummy more and he is starting to roll from his tummy to his back.  He will do it once.  Then I will put him back on his tummy and he gets very upset.  I think he is trying to tell me..."I did it.  Didn't you see me?  Now, leave me alone!"  

  
"What do you want me to do?"

Look at little Evan.  He flips right over.  Way to go Evan!!

"I'm a little tired!"

No comments: