Saturday, May 9, 2009

First Shower

Steven loves the water!!! If there is water, he will find it. We have a difficult time washing his hands in the sink because he wants to stay and play. This was great when he was sick last week. We would put him in the sink and it kept his mind of how he was feeling. He also started to put his face in the water while taking a bath so I have been showing him how to blow bubbles. Well, the other night Ken was taking a shower and I was running the tub for Steven's bath. I thought Steven was in the living room playing but I could hear Ken calling me so when I couldn't find Steven in the living room I discovered him in the shower with Ken! He opened the door and walked in with his clothes on!! He loved it!!!! He was putting his face under the stream of water and laughing. I also signed him up for swim lessons this summer. I'm excited and looking forward to seeing him love the water even more.




Steven was sick last week so we were doing whatever we could to make him feel a little better. I had just returned from the grocery store so he wanted to help put the groceries away. This is how he helps!! (Ken watched him and this is how he looked when I got home. Not sure what is on his outfit!)We went to Target looking for a water table for Steven last Saturday morning but they were sold out so we got him this inflatable pool instead. The pool is across the street but this is just a little more convenient. We are still deciding if we should go ahead and get the water table. The other day I gave him the bucket, a paintbrush, and his water can. He loved it and even sat in the bucket too. Sometimes I wonder if we buy these things for ourselves...buckets and cups will make them happy at this stage!

3 comments:

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

Great pics. I am glad that the shower pics were only of Steven though :)

Celebration Longs said...

That's funny!!!

Louise A Ferry said...

He will love the lake this summer.