Monday, May 25, 2009

Door Slammin

Steven has started to play in his bedroom more. This is great until he decides to close the door, move around his toys, and climb to get stuff off the shelves. Yes... we have a monkey!!!! I have been trying to explain the reason why we need to keep his door open and made the rule that it must stay open but as you will see by the video I do not think he gets it!

7 comments:

sschwiderski said...

You have your hands full I think, how could you ever get mad at that little face?

Celebration Longs said...

I think he first said, "Hola." Looks like we have a bilingual child as well. I played this video for him and he sat there watching it and giggling. He knows exactly what he is doing!!!!!!

courtney said...

very cute and clever! can't wait to see you guys!

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

garrett and i just cracked up! too cute

StaceyC said...

Definitely sounds like Hola!!! Too funny!!!

janet johnson said...

Shawna, this is so funny..but ask David about rules..he had so many but now he has broken every single one of them....keep the videos coming.janet

Dave Long said...

We had to get a rubber doorstop to prop Lawson's door open because he kept closing and locking it. Little Steven is pretty funny though. Looking forward to seeing ya'll soon.