Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Juice


Steven has never been a fan of juice until recently. He realized it was pretty good and now enjoys having his juice box in the afternoon. Now I just need to continue to keep the candy away at least until Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet-faced boy! I love reading all of your updates to see how you all are doing.

Does your market stock Wild Harvest Organic juice? Our Jewel up here carries it and it's delicious. The juice packets would be a larger portion (as packaged) for a child Steven's age but you can always pour it into a glass.

We've enjoyed Wild Cherry, and Strawberry-Kiwi. They also have a fruit punch and a wild grape, and if you can get a bottle of their lemonade, absolutely do! Delicious on a hot day.

You've still got some hot days down there, right? Send one up to me. Our summer weather has reverted back to Spring.

Celebration Longs said...

Hi Jen! Thanks for the information. I will have to check next time I am at the store to see if they have it. Hope all is well!!