Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Lil Streaker

We have Steven clothed almost all the time so recently when he has made a mess while eating I will take off his shorts and not put new ones back on. This leaves him in nothing but a diaper. He started to pull his diaper down and as soon as we would take it off to check or change him he would take off streaking around the house. He would even throw the old diaper into the garbage for us too. This is all cute until today. Ken and I were getting ready while he was in the living room watching cartoons (aka staying out of trouble). I peeked around the corner to make sure he was indeed in there and found him standing in front of the television with his pants and diaper pulled down. Ken and I were speechless. So the big question is......Whose side of the family does he get this from????????

1 comment:

courtney said...

interpret this how you will, but we just caught lawson sitting in the living room with his diaper off!