Monday, August 3, 2009

MN Trip


We just returned from a week up in Minnesota. The weather was perfect with one day reaching 80 degrees and then cooling off in the evenings into the low 50's. We even had to wear sweatshirts a couple days!!! We were able to spend the entire week with all six of my siblings and their families. My mom and sisters worked hard to make sure everything was planned. We were very appreciative for all the planning, food and baby stuff. We loved every moment and miss them already!





Ken and I took the canoe out one evening. We are the little speck in the picture. A few night later we took Steven out in the canoe. He loved holding the oar and and helping daddy. I was more nervous about us tipping over!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Gorgeous pictures! I am jealous of having to wear a sweatshirt!

courtney said...

Love all the pictues!! Ya'll look so happy. :)

Louise A Ferry said...

Those sunset pictures look fantastic! just like professional ones. Miss all of you.