We were lucky enough to be able to spend our Easter Weekend with family this year. Our Easter activities started on Saturday with Celebration's annual Easter Egg Hunt. They normally have it across the street at Spring Park but wanted to bring more business into the downtown area so they moved the location. It was next to the lake in a much smaller area. There were lots of families and lots of eggs. Steven wasn't sure what to do but after Daddy showed him how to pick up the eggs and put them in the basket he had no problem!!!

"Mmmm....what's going on here?"

"O.K.....I can do this! Yes...One egg and now there are more eggs to find!"

"Yeah!!! I did it!"

"Look Mommy...I picked up some eggs!!!!!!"

"I found some eggs but this stick is my favorite. "

We had breakfast downtown after the egg hunt. Here Steven is coloring Grandfather.

The Hardware store had a bouncy house so we stopped to let Steven bounce for the very 1st time. Here is is not too sure how it works.

"I think I can stand up."

"Look I did it!"

"You can't catch me Daddy."

When we returned back home Steven started taking the eggs out of his basket. He went over to the palm tree and placed two eggs on the prawns. Pretty smart!!

Easter Sunday
We all went to church. Steven did very well for the first half of the service and then he bumped his head so I had to take him out. We went home and had a nice brunch before Daddy had to leave and go to work. When Steven woke up we went over to Daddy's resort to swim.

He was so cute when he noticed his basket. He picked up the color crayons and said, "oooohhhh!"


Steven also got some drawing paper, three new books, and four new CD's with fun songs, nursery rhymes, and lullabyes. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Thank you Grandfather and Grandmother for sharing the day with us!
2 comments:
oh, he looks precious in that blue outfit for church! glad ya'll had a nice Easter!
Great pictures. Glad you were able to spend eAster with family.
Post a Comment