Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Temper Tantrum
Steven loves his babysitter and her girls. Everyday I will bring the girls home with me from school. Steven will meet us out on the porch and then gets to play with Parker and Hadley while I talk to Jennifer about Steven's day. The other day they were heading out to their car and Steven decided to walk with them but when it was time for them to leave he became furious. He wanted to go with them and was kicking and screaming while I brought him back inside. Once he was inside he was so upset he started to hit the cabinet in the hallway. I told him "No" and then walked away. This upset him even more so I ignored the screaming until I heard a BANG! He went into his room and SLAMMED the door shut. I couldn't believe it!!! I waited a few minutes and when I looked in his room he was standing int he corner pouting. I guess he is growing up....I can do without these breakdowns however!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lawson has recently gotten into saying Noooooo. It's a shock, but also kinda funny. Funny about slamming the door to his room! Cute.
Post a Comment