Grandfather gave Steven a new "pounding" toy. Steven has attached himself to this toy to the point where he will not let it go....AT ALL!!!! We had to take it with us to Downtown Disney and to the egg hunt this morning. He is so protective that he walks around the house to find a safe spot to place it but if he notices we are close he runs over and grabs it quickly. (I know his outfit does not match. He spilled something on his shirt that matches the shorts so I had to wash it and saw the Mickey shirt first.)
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Thanks Grandfather
Grandfather gave Steven a new "pounding" toy. Steven has attached himself to this toy to the point where he will not let it go....AT ALL!!!! We had to take it with us to Downtown Disney and to the egg hunt this morning. He is so protective that he walks around the house to find a safe spot to place it but if he notices we are close he runs over and grabs it quickly. (I know his outfit does not match. He spilled something on his shirt that matches the shorts so I had to wash it and saw the Mickey shirt first.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How adorable! Funny story - I'm sure Grandfather gets a big kick out of that!
Happy Easter!!
too cute. Who does he think is going to take it from him? lol
That's cute & I'm sure it's quiet too. That's good that someone will be able to fix things around the house.
Post a Comment