Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates but we have been keeping busy. Steven goes next month for his 18 month check up so I will be able to give his exact weight and height. All I know is that he is getting heavier.

He has started jumping...on the couch.....in his crib.....and on our bed (aka...the playground) He loves it and doesn't quite understand the dangers he will encounter. In fact, he bumped his head the other morning while jumping on our bed but luckily I bought some bumpers for the corners and they really work. He got up and was pointing at his nose and then went over to the bumper and spanked it.

I have big changes ahead too. I found out last week that I will be moving grade levels next year. I will no longer be a 1st grade teacher because I have been assigned to a 4th grade teaching position. I am thrilled to be teaching with my good friend Kathy again and I do love the new team of teachers I will be working with. It looks like I will have a busy summer break!

I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

The Moerkes said...

Steven and Peyton have a lot in common. She loves jumping in her crib, Keegan's bed and the couch. She bumped her chin on her crib one morning and bit her tongue. We sing " No more Peytons jumping on the bed" around here.

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

Wow, 4th. What a difference. But hey the things you will be able to accomplish with older kids will be fun. You will be great!