Friday, March 21, 2008

Four Months Old


Steven turned four months on March 14th. We went to the doctor yesterday for his four month checkup and all is well!! Steven now weights 13lbs 6 oz. and is 25 inches long!!! I knew he grew a lot in length because he has outgrown ALL of his pajamas. I put him in a 6-9 month pair and they fit beautifully in the length and feet. Looks like we have a tall and lean "little" boy!!


Looks like he needs some new pants too! Our little guy is growing. I'm not sure we will be able to keep taking his monthly pictures on the green lounger. He is even bigger than Mickey now!!


Steven started teething. We're just waiting for the first tooth. This will more than likely take a few months!! I did try to give him some cereal last Sunday. He found it to be quite interesting but then decided.....nope.....I'm not quite ready. I guess we'll try again in a couple of weeks.



Is he kissing Mickey or trying to eat him???

No comments: