
Teresa's mom Linda gave Steven the jumparoo and I have been patiently waiting for him to be big enough to use it. I put it together the other day and tried it out. Steven LOVED it!! His feet just brushed the floor but somehow within a couple of days he was able to touch completely. He hasn't quite learned how to jump but that will come!!!
Here are some pictures of Steven in his new exersaucer.
I think he might be afraid of the dragon!!!


6 comments:
Jump, jump jump-a-roo, jump, jump jump-a-roo, jump, jump jump-a-roo Steven jump-a-roo!!
I sang your song to Lawson just today in his jump-a-roo! ;)
By the way, Steven looks so alert and excited about those lights!!
Glad my innovative song writing is so memorable!!! Forgot to tell ya'all that Steven is learning the song "Balls Away" at his sitter's house. They play the Kindermusic CD everyday and Maia dances in front of Steven. I've been told he loves it. Maybe the boys will be able to sing together.
He looks so cute!! Makes me want to be down there soon. Grandma Ferry
Congrats on making it through your first week back at work! I know it was a tough one, but next week will be easier. Love you!
Cute video. Its amazing at how many things we get them to amuse them. When he gets older he will enjoy the box rather than the toys...beleive me! :)
Post a Comment