Steven had a special visit from his uncle Kane. I made sure Steven was wearing his Concordia outfit for the first meeting. I know Kane enjoyed spending some time with us. I told Kane he had night duty but that didn't happen. We only had a few days and the weather was gorgeous so I suggested we head to Disney to walk around since Kane has never been. 
Here is a picture of them on the safari ride at Animal Kingdom. I know.....did Steven really need to go...yes...he LOVED it!! Luckily the jeep didn't break down!! Could you imagine???
Kane took over with pushing to stroller, carrying the diaper bag, and loading up the car. I was very proud of him. We told him to come back anytime.
Looks like their ready for a walk!!
2 comments:
how sweet! i LOVE the picture of steven in the baby bjorn! he looks so happy and sweet!
Kane looks like quite the proud uncle. See what the rest of you are missing?
Louise Ferry
Post a Comment