Friday, July 25, 2008

First Boat Ride

Steven went on his first boat ride while we were back home. We found the infant life vest from when my niece was an infant for Steven to use. He did not like wearing this but he was ready for a nap and fell asleep as soon as we left the dock. I was hoping he would wake up during the boat ride but he slept the entire time. Oh well, I'm sure he will have many more boat rides.
Thank you Uncle John for the great boat ride!!!
Teresa and Peyton enjoying the ride. This was Peyton's first boat ride too! She was awake for the beginning but then fell asleep.My cousin's daughter, Brooklyn, loves to ride on the boat with her Grandpa. She was busy showing us her "beautiful" rocks she was finding on the floor of the boat. It's amazing the most simple things that will entertain children.

1 comment:

Louise A Ferry said...

Great pictures. I will download mine soon now that things are settling down some. I do miss Steven and look forward to the visit in November.