so excited to take Steven to the
This is my Aunt LeAnn which would be Steven's great aunt. Look at his scrawny arms.
His first
He wanted to sit down but I was a little worried with bacteria, etc. but then realized I swam in the lake and survived so I think he will survive too. I let him sit down and he was so excited. He grabbed the sand and wouldn't you know he even tried to eat it. As long as he was having fun!!!
I was trying to get a picture of Steven sitting on the dock. This was a little difficult to do by myself. I had my legs wrapped around him. Our docks in Minnesota are not like the ones in Alabama. We have to take ours in and out of the lake at the end of each season because the lakes freeze.
1 comment:
looks like he loved the lake (and the bacteria) jk. :)
Post a Comment