Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Minnesota Vacation-Part I

Steven and I successfully returned back home on Monday at 11:30pm. He was such an angel on the flight. I was so pleased flying alone with an infant went so smoothly. We had a wonderful trip. I was so excited for everyone to meet Steven. We were always on the go so I have lots of pictures to post. I will try my best to update as quickly as I can.

Here is a picture of Steven and his Uncle Kane. This was taken outside at my mom and Dale's place. There is a river behind them off in the distance. It's a very beautiful view.





Here is Steven and Uncle Jason. Jason is practicing for his big day on August 24th when he will become a new daddy!!!!











Here is my sister Sonja who is due in five weeks. She looks great!!









My niece Chauntel loved Steven. She was such a great help. It was like having my own personal nanny while on vacation. She even babysat him while we went golfing one Saturday.





Here we are at the Winery where my friend Keila met us. Looks like Steven is checking her out.

No comments: