Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Watching Evan


My friend Stacey's boy Evan spent Monday hanging out with us. He is about three weeks younger than Steven so it was like Ken and I had twins for the day. Everything went well. Thankfully Evan and Steven are very good babies. Ken was home with me until 2:00 and then he left for work.

It was so much fun watching the boys play together. One would play with a toy and once they were finished the other would want that toy. There was one incident of fighting. They both wanted the same book at the same time. It was too cute!

Later that afternoon, I somehow felt courageous and took the boys across the street to the park by myself. I was hoping to put someone in the bjorn carrier and the other boy in the stroller but I left the carrier in the car Ken took so I had to come up with another plan. Luckily Stacey left her smaller more compact stroller for us to use when we go up to Alabama so I put Evan in that stroller and Steven went in his. I pushed Evan and held onto the cup holder in front of Steven's and pulled him from behind. Not too sure what everyone was thinking when they saw me coming down the sidewalk but it worked!!!!

The boys are ready for their walk.

Here is a picture of Evan in the swing.


I quickly grabbed a picture of the boys.

I saved the best for last....NOT...my singing. Here is a video of the boys being musicians while I sing them a song. I think Steven was more interested in eating his instrument that playing it. Oh well, we had fun!!!!


2 comments:

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

That was a great video. garrett and I got a good laugh at it. They are too cute. See you could of handled twins...lol.

StaceyC said...

My whole family has enjoyed this!! You crack me up!! Thanks so much for helping us out!!