Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ashley and Stephen

We had the pleasure of having Ken's older brother Stephen and his fiance Ashley visit with us for a few days. Little Steven was able to show them the parks, his toys, and Magic Kingdom. Hopefully we can all get together again this summer. It was a wonderful visit and they spoiled Steven with attention and presents. We loved Ashley and are very excited for her to be a part of the family!!!Ashley was great with Steven. She has soooo much patience and Steven loved her!
Stephen treated us to dinner the first night so we decided to grill the second night. Here is is grilling the steaks and vegetables. They were delicious. Great grilling Stephen!
I had to work both days because it was FCAT testing so I wasn't able to spend the daytimes with them. I asked for Ken to make sure he got a picture before they left but unfortunately I didn't get one with everyone looking at the camera, so I apologize Ashley for this one with your eyes closed.

No comments: