Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gi-Gi and Ba-Ba

Gi-Gi and Ba-Ba came to visit us for a week while they were down in Tampa for a reunion. Steven loved spending time with them. They took such good care of him. We were sad when they had to leave!!!

Mel enjoys projects so we kept him busy. He put in a peep-hole, chain on the top of the door (Steven can escape), lighting in Steven's room, new outlet in the livingroom, and hardware on all cabinets! I probably missed something!



BeforeAfter

2 comments:

courtney said...

the cabinets look great! looks like steven likes being grandfather's lil helper too! cute pictures of Ellen and steven!

Celebration Longs said...

Thanks! Our next project will be replacing the faucets int he bathrooms to match the hardware. I would also like to change the lighting and add a backsplash in the kitchen. Steven had fun watching...there was a picture where he had the wood glue in his mouth but I decided to leave that one out...I was too busy taking pictures instead of watching him!